Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mixed Emotions!

My original title was; "Eddie Winslow is Lame" or "I Felt Deceived!"

I am watching the Oklahoma City Thunder play the Memphis Grizzlies in OKC. As I sit here watching I realize that every time I see #50 on the Grizzlies I get some mixed emotions! I look at him and I think "Oh look at Eddie Winslow playing basketball! I like him..." Then after a few seconds I remember that is Zach Randolph! That's when I remember Z-Bo is a lame!


Eddie/Z-Bo seems to have built a career around being a NHL enforcer that moonlights as a middlin NBA power forward. At 31 Eddie I mean Z-Bo doesn't have the legs to keep up with the premier players in the league so he fouls them!

Just so you understand I'm not just being funny here!

See the video below of Zach Randolph suplexing Blake Griffin! 



Eddie/Z-Bo seems to get away with it this time, but the Clippers and Grizzlies will meet again! 

Below is another video with Eddie, I mean Randolph punching Blake Griffin in the face! 


It hasn't been just a grudge match between Blake Griffin and Zach Randolph tonight Z-Bo tangled with Kendrick Perkins!

This has been happening during Eddie/Z-Bo's recent career, I could find a quality video of it but a couple of years ago Eddie, I mean Z-Bo punched Louis Amundsen in the face! While Amundsen wasn't and still isn't a premier player he was giving Z-Bo the business that night. He outplayed and out muscled Randolph at every turn and Z-Bo couldn't handle it. Either the game or the humiliation.

I guess what upsets me is that the NBA doesn't do anything to fix it! If the referee doesn't see it, it doesn't happen I guess. 

Needless to say I'm not a Zach Randolph fan there is nothing he could ever do to make me change my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment